If outdoor recreation is a favorite pastime, youíll love Kentís city
parks system. With dozens of parks throughout the city, there are many
playgrounds, ball fields, walking trails, tennis courts, skate parks,
picnic shelters, fishing spots and other amenities to choose from.
Here are a few highlights:
- Lake Meridian Park: 16-acre park with†boat launch, picnic shelter, playground, public art, swimming, and lighted walking and hiking trails.
- Morrill Meadows Park: playground, walking and hiking trails, picnic shelter, playfield, and adjacent to Morrill Meadows Off-Leash Dog Park
- Arbor Heights Park 360: climbing structure, BMX and skateboard areas, public art, and picnic tables.
- Tudor Square Park:
a KaBOOM! neighborhood park with baseball/softball field, playground,
picnic tables, BBQ grills, and walking and hiking trails.
- Van Dorenís Landing Park:
10-acre park along Green River, with horseshoe pits, playfield, picnic
areas and shelters, BBQ grills, playground, public art and walking,
hiking and biking trails.
- Lake Fenwick Park: 140 acres, fishing, boat launch, picnic areas, walking and hiking trails and disc golf course.
For a complete list of Kent parks, visit the parks page on the City of Kent website at or click here to download a park guide with a map showing the locations of all of the city-maintained parks, trails and open spaces.