Are you looking for activities for your kids during your next trip to Kent? Try the Kent Regional Library
in downtown Kent. As part of the King County
Library System, the Kent Regional Library has access to all of the
resources of the system, as well as its own special collections and
At 212 2nd Ave. North, the Kent library is conveniently located across from Town Square Plaza and a block away from Kaibara Park, Burlington Green Park, Kent Station and the Kent Station Transit Center.
In addition to meeting space, the library features lots of activities for kids and teens, including:
Spanish Story Time: Family program, all ages. Join
Miss Xiomara for an interactive Story Time in Spanish that includes
Early Literacy fun with books, songs and finger plays. Speakers of all
- Study Zone: Grades K-12. Home assistance from trained volunteer tutors.
- Game On: Teens. Play video games at the library.
- Family Pajama Story Time: Ages 5 and younger with
adult. Wear your pajamas and bring your teddy bear for this 30-minute
bedtime Story Time. Social Time with blocks, balls and bubbles takes
place right after Story Time!
- Infant and Young Toddler Story Time: Newborn to 2 ½
with adult. Join us in the meeting room for 20 minutes of simple
stories, songs and rhymes for babies and young toddlers. Social Time
with balls, blocks and bubbles takes place right after Story Time.
- Preschool Story Time: Ages 3 to 5 with adult. Come
for an alphabet adventure that will feature stories, finger plays, songs
and a simple activity for your preschooler
- Kaleidoscope Play and Learn: Newborns to age 5. Learn while playing, singing and creating art.
- Fun with Bricks: Family program, ages 6 and younger
with adult. Build with plastic bricks. You bring the ideas; the library
supplies the building materials.
- Monday Maker Mayhem: Ages 5 to 14, 8 and younger with adult.
Drop in to build with bricks, sample simple science experiments, play games, read, and more.
For more activities, classes, hours and availability, visit the Kent Regional Library online.